Tuesday, May 03, 2011
We have 2 fabulous new treatments for you to ready yourself for the Summer and for the month of May we are offering these special prices.
- The Connections Facial Hyaluronic, LED Light Therapy & Oxygen on the Face & Body for only 49 Euros,
- The Connections Complete Face & Body Hyaluronic & Oxypod Treatment for only 77 Euros.
Combine the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid, Light Therapy & Oxygen in our 30 minute treatment for the face & body, leaving you feeling and looking refreshed & rejuvenated.
- The therapist will place you comfortably in our Slimline Oxypod Face & Body Spa Capsule,
- She will start with a gentle face peeling,
- A Hyaluro Facial Serum & Mask is applied,
- You are then treated to 12 Minutes of Light Therapy on your face using the special LED Facial Panel to stimulate the Elastin & Collagen,
- At the same time LED lights in the body chamber will help to repair and rejuvenate the skin on your body,
- Pure Oxygen is also diffused onto the body to help the skin rejuvenate new cells and remove toxins.
The Complete Face & Body Treatment for 77 Euros
- The Facial Treatment PLUS,
- A Body Exfoliation,
- A Body Wrap (either Moisturizing, Slimming or Firming),
- Full 25 minute Oxypod session including Dry Heat, Aromatherapy, Vibratory Massage, Oxygen, LED Light Therapy & a Shower.
What is Hyalauronic Acid ?
Hyalauronic Acid (HA) is a natural substance that is found in our body and in all our connective tissues. It is present in the deeper layers of our skin where it helps to keep the skin smooth and plump by enhancing water retention as well as helping to carry nutrients to the cells and remove toxins.
What is Light Therapy ?
The Slimline Oxypod has over 2,400 LED Chromatic Lights in both the body chamber as well as in a completely separate dedicated facial panel.
We will be using the Red Light Range for the treatment. Red Light penetrates the skin up to 10 mm to stimulate the Elastin & Collagen and help repair and rejuvenate the skin.
What is Oxygen Therapy?
Pure Oxygen is pumped into the body chamber as well as being gently diffused over the facial area.
The skin is our body's largest organ and our cells need oxygen in order to survive and regenerate.
By increasing the supply of oxygen to the skin we are helping the skin to produce new healthy cells, as well as helping it to remove the toxins out of the skins cells.
We all look forward to seeing you at the salon.